Saturday, May 10, 2014

It has been a very busy week.  We have been attending revival several nights and on Monday and Thursday we attended the FFA banquets for my grandchildren.  My grandson is president of the middle school FFA and my granddaughter is chaplain of the senior high FFA.  We are very proud of them.  My daughter was made an honorary member of the FFA by the students for all the many hours of work she put in toward all their activities.  She is not a cardmaker.  She is more into crafts.  She has make the invitations, favors, thank you cards, place cards, etc. for several weddings.  She also works full time so she is busy.

I am going to share another card that I made and hope you enjoy it.


I will try to do better next week, but until then God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment