Friday, June 13, 2014

I WANT TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS

Is that also your heart desire?

Don't be the reason why people fail, and do not rejoice in their failure, rather be a source of light and encouragement to them.  If you are strong, strengthen the weak. This is our mission and that is the mission of Christ.

We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.  Romans 15:1 

I ask the Lord to lead me to others who I can help and inspire. I want to be a blessing to others so they can grow in spirit and in truth.  I want them to have hope.  I believe that God can give hope to those who trust and follow Him regardless of what they are going through.  Tests and trials come to everyone, but…

There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.  1 Corinthians 10:13 

Trials are not the end of life, but a time during which we can learn to lean harder on our loving Lord.

The idea for this post came from O. C. Peters on Facebook.  Thanks for letting me share your thoughts.


Let's show God's love to others this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment