Monday, September 29, 2014

Because I was gone several days last week and then my husband was sick for two days, I have not been able to get my thoughts together for my blog.  I was just reading Debbie Harris' blog, "She Graces Her Home In God's Beauty".  It was very thought provoking and a wonderful message to all of us.  Her blog always includes beautiful photography and I know you will enjoy it.  I requested her permission to refer my readers to her lovely site this week and she graciously granted it.  Her blog site is http://shegracesherhome.blogspot.com/ and the title of the post is "A Sinful Woman Forgiven".

I hope you take the time to visit and become a regular follower of her blog.

I did get a card done for Word Art Wednesday and here it is:


I made the card using the color prompts from Ginny Maxam's site.  Her button is on the side.  Give her a visit too.

Have a good week.


5 comments:

  1. Mehrrl, that is so sweet and kind of you to share my blog. My prayer is that your followers will be blessed should they visit.
    Your card is quite stunning with those delicate looking flowers, and I have always loved that verse.
    Joy to you! Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Mehrll and well done on linking over, a great thought indeed Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of you to refer your readers to my dear mom's blog :) Her blog post yesterday was quite thought-provoking and heart-touching.

    Your card is simply lovely and am always impressed at your creations. Hugs and blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cozy little blog ...warm and encouraging..will be reading..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all you ladies and your sweet comments. Bless you for being so kind as to follow my blog.

    ReplyDelete