Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Cards


I thought I would share a couple of my cards this week.


Here are several I made for a Challenge on our 
Christian Cardmaking Group 
using orange, green and black.



  

Here are a few others I made for various occasions:

  
  

My cardmaking goal is to 
share God's Word through the cards
and that He will make the cards 
 a blessing to others.

So many friends have given me paper, dies, 
stamps and many other materials that I use.

I want to say a great big THANK YOU  to all 
who have been so generous to help 
me in this way.


It is more blessed to give than to receive. 
Acts 20:35


While our motive for giving should not be to get something 
in return, God's word says,


  Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, 
and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. 
For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. 
Luke 6:38


Thanks again to all the ones who have encouraged me, 
those who have blessed me with materials to use, 
and provided beautiful cards for examples, and
those who have written and shared tutorials.  


I would love to hear from my followers.  
Please leave a comment before leaving.









9 comments:

  1. Good evening, sweet friend. How I love seeing your handmade cards and once again you have wowed me with your creations. Each card is simply delightful and oh-so-unique. The red and white one with the rose caught my eye :)

    I hope you are well, dear one. May you have a blessed week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am slow in replying, but thanks so much for your lovely comments. They are a great encouragement. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Dear sweet Mehrll, your cards are always such a blessing to my heart with their desire to be such a uplifting for and to others. And His word will never return void.
    Your classic simplicity of design really help to achieve the purpose too.
    Bug hugs much thanksgiving to Lord for such a dear friend as you are to me.
    Shaz in Oz.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I owe a lot of my cardmaking skills to your encouragement and help. Thanks for being there through my crazy days. Love you.

      Delete
  3. What beautiful cards!! The Sympathy card really caught my eye. They are such difficult cards to make. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday and for the encouraging comments you left on the blog. While I no longer live there, I'm a Florida native. :) We hope you'll join us in this week's challenge.

    Stephanie
    WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. I love WAW and have made a lot of cards using the scriptures they post, but am just learning how to link them. Blessings to you.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous cards. God has definitely blessed you with a whole lot of artistic talent, and I'm SO grateful that you sare your art with us. Have a wonderful week and please join us again soon.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are AMAZING, Mehril! You are a busy crafter with so much talent. It's a blessing to see your love for the Lord shown in your lovely artwork. May God bless your week, and please know how grateful I am that you take time to share your art in our challenges.
    God bless you my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for helping me learn how to link my cards to WAW. Thanks for your kind words about my cards. I love to make them to bless others and witness for my Lord. Hugs

      Delete