Sunday, August 6, 2017

Sorry that I am so irregular with my posts.
Lots of things have been happening.  
I just had my kitchen redone.
I have been very busy making cards 
and rearranging my craft room.  
They sound like good excuses to me!
So much for that....


Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13  


Faith looks back and says,
"Christ died for me."
Above and cries,
"He lives for me,"
Forward and whispers,
"He comes for me."


He is coming!
This message should thrill all Christians.
He is coming for all those who love Him and look for His appearing.
His coming is closer that most of us realize.
May we all be ready and watching.


  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, 
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: 
and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together 
with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: 
and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-18


A few of the cards I have been making:

  

  




Have a blessed week!


3 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy creating cards, and beautiful they are! I'll take one of each please. :)
    A new kitchen...doesn't that sound wonderful! Remodels are not always the greatest to go through, but worth it all in the end.
    Thank you for sharing these many Scripture verses with us. I love the praise verses in God's Word, they speak to my heart and put joy upon my lips as I go about my days.

    God bless you, sweet lady~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work sis, recognise a few of those dies too, newbie ones. Great creations.
    Oh but how blessed we are in the Lord,
    I've this written in my prayer list book...
    sorrow looks back,
    Worry looks around,
    but faith looks up, think it ties in a little...
    ....truly we need to look up!!! for it's only mud underneath.
    Hugs and prayers for many mercies of our great God be upon you dear sweet sis, each and every day and all through the night.....
    For His blessing upon each prayer you pray too, agreeing with you in them, at the throne of grace, where we find grace to help in time of need.
    Hugs Shaz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}


    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your focus on Christ and His return - looking forward to it :-).
    Wonderful cards Marilyn - you certainly have been busy, with creating and all the other things going on in your life
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete